Description de l'offre
Shirley Parsons is partnered with a growing manufacturing company who is seeking an experienced ISO Consultant in Toronto, ON. The ideal candidate would be responsible for assessing the current state of the organization and implementing ISO standards.
- Develop Safety and Health Plan for self and department including standards and controls.
- Work closely with the team to ensure ISO Standards are being followed.
- Guide them through the ISO training and procedures
- Establish preventative measures to avoid environmental incidents
- work closely with organization's internal teams in order to develop customized strategies designed specifically for each company’s needs based upon its size and scope
- Minimum of 5 years experience with ISO14001
- Ability to create and execute Safety training programs
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience coaching and training a team with ISO guidelines
- Comfortable working on-site