Description de l'offre
A large aggregates manufacturing company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager in Simcoe County, ON.
Your main responsibilities include overseeing quality operations, and internal controls, and ensuring compliance with contract specifications.
- Lead the QC department to manage testing and reporting
- Maintain open communication with production plant operators, and provide direction for improving material quality.
- Manage budgets, recruit and develop staff, and collaborate with other Quality Control team members
- Have knowledge of contract documents, testing procedures, and plant operations.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Education & Experience:
- A 3-year college diploma in Construction Engineering Technology is required.
- 5 years of experience in aggregate and hot mix quality control, including supervisory experience and familiarity with MTO contracts.
- A valid G License