Description de l'offre
A leading engineering and construction company is currently searching for a Senior Environmental Specialist to support a wide variety of infrastructure and environmental assessment projects. This position is ideally based out of their Toronto, Ontario office and would require travel to local projects. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company with opportunities for future growth and career advancement.
- Collaborating closely with project managers, your role will entail providing comprehensive support in conducting environmental assessments and facilitating permits across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
- Spearheading the comprehensive evaluation of project impacts on the human environment, encompassing an analysis of regional and local economies, community services and infrastructure, land utilization and recreation, as well as community well-being and safety.
- Guiding junior professionals in the implementation of their duties, including conducting senior-level reviews to ensure the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in environmental and/or consulting engineering field.
- Familiarity with environmental assessment processes
- Knowledge of other relevant environmental legislation and federal/provincial policy