A leading packaging and container manufacturing company is searching for a Corporate Health and Safety Business Partner to join their growing team and lead the company's corporate safety program. This position is a hybrid role that will involve travel (up to 20%) to facilities in Quebec, Ontario and USA.
This is a highly visible position within a large company that invests heavily in its EHS programs and employees. The Health and Safety Business Partner will work closely with the EHS teams as well as engage with various stakeholders of the business.
- Develop health and safety programs and procedures, ensuring all business units are in compliance with company policies and federal regulations
- Lead and oversee continuous improvement efforts for health and safety programs
- Implement programs and trainings to ensure all processes of the organization are in compliance
- Efficiently facilitate and prepare safety reports and plans, and effectively communicate findings and recommendations to the leadership team
- Bilingual in English and French with strong communication skills
- Degree in Safety Management, Occupational Health, Engineering, or related technical field
- CRSP or CSP preferred
- 5+ years of Safety experience in a manufacturing environment, with 2+ years of experience in a strategic leadership position
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with building positive safety culture