Shirley Parsons has partnered with a general contractor who is currently seeking a Construction Safety Manager in Vancouver, BC. The role will oversee all health and safety across multiple locations.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance programs in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Work closely with clients during all phases of the projects, as well as maintaining a close relationship with the client after the project is completed.
- Determine major project design decisions in conjunction with the client and the rest of the Project Management team.
- Partner with field leaders to understand and execute work according to customer schedules. Evaluate changes in the project which may impact the project schedule, adjust tasks, and remove constraints.
- 8+ years Construction Safety experience
- Experience managing multiple projects or sites
- Experience in client management, material coordination, crew supervision, and cost oversight.
- Track record of delivering contracts, budgets, change orders, RFIs, submittals, and material procurement.