Shirley Parsons is partnered with a large general contractor to help identify Safety Coordinators in Windsor, ON. The ideal candidate will be tasked with monitoring and enforcing all local safety requirements on-site. The client is open to relocation assistance for this position.
- Support all safety policies and compliance regulations
- Conduct safety training on various topics including the proper use of PPE and other safety equipment.
- Inspect and audit job site to identify and fix safety hazards
- Conducts incident investigations and prepares job accident reports
- Assists site safety manager in planning and implementation of all safety-related policies and goals
- Conducts risk assessments
- Develop and maintain all required hygiene programs such as noise and ventilation surveys.
- Verify completion of safety recommendations and requirements on-site
- 5 years of construction safety experience is a must
- Automotive experience is an asset
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in safety management or a relevant field is an asset
- Comfortable working on-site