Description de l'offre
A global construction company is currently seeking an EHS Specialist in Toronto. This company invests heavily in its EHS programs and developed a strong focus on the Zero Incident, Zero Injury initiative. The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside the EHS manager to ensure compliance with all local regulations.
- Prioritize safety compliance and cultivate a positive safety culture.
- Support and liaise with job site stakeholders.
- Ensure timely, accurate inspections and investigations.
- Conduct safety audits on behavior, housekeeping, and equipment.
- Maintain and complete audit records and action items.
- Adhere to legal and regulatory requirements (OSHA, EPA, COR, ISO).
- Report non-compliance promptly to leadership.
- Fulfill additional assigned duties
- 5+ years of EHS experience within the construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS-related field
- Experience leading Safety training
- Experience with Incident Investigations
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills